utomobile insurance helps pay for certain types of losses resulting resulting from use of automobile. Almost every state requires that all drivers be covered under liability insurance.
- The liability coverage gives insured driver protection for bodily injury and property damage for which they are considered responsible.
- Uninsured Motorist provides the insured driver protection in case they get in an accident where the other driver does not have liability coverage.
- Medical Payments provides coverage for medical expenses arising from auto related accidents.
- Collision coverage covers a loss that occurs when the insured auto strikes another object or vehicle in the event of an accident.
- Comprehensive coverage includes losses in the case of theft, natural disaster or any other damage to your vehicle not caused by collision, such as fire, theft, windstorm, flood, vandalism, etc.