• Login

Building Owners

Specialized Insurance for Building Owners

Universal 1st


uilding owners are confronted with multiple risks associated with their property and depending upon the unique use of the property, other risks may apply as well.

Let Universal 1st help you properly insure the property and identify the general liability insurance risks of your properties.

We offer specialized insurance products that cover risks associated with:

  •  Office  Buildings
  •  Shopping Centers
  •  Real Estate
  •  Apartment Buildings
  •  Condominium HOA’s
  •  Medical Buildings
  •  Lessor’s Risk Only
  •  Other Building Types

Commercial Property Insurance

Whether you own a building structure, equipment, inventory/stock or furniture, you have commercial property. Who will cover the replacement of these in the event of a fire, theft, weather related loss, long term power outage? A catastrophic loss could close down your business temporarily or indefinitely. Loss of income coverage can be purchased as part of a property policy and will assist with the expenses while your business is closed as the result of a covered loss.

Universal 1st will help you customize a commercial property insurance policy to your specifications, either as a stand-alone policy or as part of a package. Commercial property insurance coverage may include:

  • Structure (building)
  • Furniture
  • Equipment
  • Lost inventory
  • Landscaping
  • Signs
  • Damage to property of others while in your control
  • Loss of income

Call Universal 1st at 818-546-2200 today and we will help you protect your investment.  Whether you’re a building owner or one of their advisors, i.e. real estate broker, attorney or property manager, you’ll appreciate our attention to detail and the breadth of our services.